photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

June 9, 2014

Size (doesn't always) Matters.

The Batman party was a success. Ford got what he wanted. I didn't sweat the details. The rain held off...all was good. Here are a few pics. (I did go over my $40 budget...but not by too much.) Everything came from Publix and Toys R Us...and my junk drawer. So maybe we didn't wrap any gifts...we used them as decorations. Ford was cool with it, so I was cool with it. Here are a few pictures from our fun little super hero dessert party. Can't believe Ford-baby is three...and that he will NOT let me call him Ford-baby anymore. (boo. hoo.)





So it's funny...every now and then (okay, everyday...because I'm exhausted and I choose my battles), I let loose and chill out when it comes to my little man. In the deep South, we dress our little guys like little lord fauntleroy and that makes us oh so happy. That's not necessarily true for every single person that lives in this part of the country; but for many people, dressing little boys in sweet rompers with wide collars and embroidered initials is totally normal and completely precious. I do love it. But, let's face it. My kid just wants to wear his camo boots, shorts and the same tee-shirt every single day. Even though I feel like I've wasted a whole lot of money on "good" clothes for Ford, I don't really care at the end of the day. In my opinion, he'd be cute in a glad bag. Well, Ford-man couldn't have been any happier with his boys-only party. He had four little dudes over, there were balls and bikes and bats and superheros...and he got to dress like a professional skateboarder. I mean, what else is there?! 





Sometimes less is more...

No comments:

Post a Comment