photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

January 6, 2014

When I'm not breaking up a fight, making one more batch of mac n' cheese, or asking bribing someone to brush their teeth, I am devising ways to become the next Iron Chef, grace the pages of House Beautiful, catch the eye of Linda Fargo, make the best sellers list, create a salsa empire, or become entertainer of the year. This stockpile of hypothetical ideas, which seem oddly more real than the spit up currently smothering my left shoulder, can at times make me feel, and I quote, insane in the membrane. My New Years resolution, is to live in the moment and focus on the not so g-l-a-m... (tending to crushed Cheerios, hours upon hours of princess Sophia, maintaining mounds of laundry). But let's be honest...

This tiny spec on the online world map will be my place to "mom blog." Parenting three precious highly spirited, strong willed, funny, full of life, little people, who live on the louder end of loud has made me tired rather than an expert. What I have realized is that we are all passengers on the same crazy train. If someone can laugh at life because of this blog, then typing on a cracked iPad keyboard is worth it.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Megan!! I'm SO pumped to follow your blog because I know it will be hilarious with lots of great perspective! I wish we still lived in the Deep South so our kiddos could meet and be best friends and make home videos on the streets of Downtown Auburn. :) I've got a blog (ackercountryliving.blogspot.com) for the sake of far-away friends and family who want to know what's going on with Sweet Susannah, so I might quote your blog from time to time when you come up with something inspiring for this new mama to chew on. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete