photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

October 6, 2014

creating with #mancrates

Hello from my virtual wo-man cave! I'm so excited to share a collection of items that I curated through Polyvore for a company called Mancrates. You might want to check out their manifesto and keep this in mind for Christmas or father's day.

We have a nice "man room" in our house, but it's a bit sad. I think the fully paneled library we inherited has lost touch with its former self, as it's now less whiskey sipping and more sippy cup. If I could snap my fingers and transform Mac's not-so-sacred-space, I'd incorporate some of these elements. (Selfishly, I created this with things I'd use if I were a guy...Mac is way more of a classic gentleman than I...but I digress.)

mancave



Black chandelier / Floor lamp / Kartell table lamp, $435 / Yerra cowhide rug / Wood wine rack / Leonardo red water glasses, $10 / Radius Design fireplace accessory, $49 / H M window curtain, $48 / Diptyque scented candle / Word wall art / Ethan Allen wall art / Rosanna wall plaque / Kate Spade wall art / West Elm framed wall art / Framed wall art / Rosanna wall plaque / Media shelve / Knoll furniture / Black accent chair / Kelly Wearstler round end table / Oval side table / Flamant Richard Chess board, $1,040

I obviously can't squish this whole room concept into a box and deliver it to your house, (BUT!) I can suggest a few extra gifts that might make the dude in your life feel bad to the bone. (Don't forget to click above for easy to order happy's like Diptyque's awesome candles or some cool wall art). 

kick it 80's style with a BOOMBOX! what?! 
and some tapes to play
can't afford the actual stuff? This will keep him in the cool
You're not the only one hoping for a rock this christmas. 
glasses that are decorative and functional

this oversized chess piece is so cool and a fun manly accent
Shoot...now I want to get busy on "our" man cave! Thanks #mancrates for this fun challenge and also for the great gift inspiration! Speaking of man...I gotta run and get supper started before mine gets home from work! Brats, veggies, and...whisky?



No comments:

Post a Comment