photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

March 15, 2014

Just a little Shamrockery

I'm so happy to be over at Heidi's blog today! She is super cute and y'all would enjoy browsing through her great party ideas! I hope you'll jump on over and read about the St. Patty's Day party I threw for MC, Ford, and a bunch of their adorable friends! After you read the post, enter to win the supplies needed to re-create this party and a $25 gift certificate from Cam Addison! In order to win:

1. comment at the end of the post and tell us your favorite party detail
2. like my Facebook Page


Thanks to my friend, Whitni for the yummy treats and for letting me turn her porch into the Lucky Duck Cafe. Also, lots of thanks to my friend Cam for making the cute stickers and bunting. 
Both of you are super talented!

4 comments:

  1. You are so brilliant! Great job on everything Megan!! Thanks so much for sharing your incredible party! <3 Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, Heidi! I hope it's the first of many. :) I love a good excuse to party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good party

    ReplyDelete