photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

August 31, 2014

Ready, Set, Relax!

Hiiiii! Hope you're getting ready to relax tomorrow! It's Labor Day weekend...which means it's September...which means Ima' turnin' 30....which reminds me that I have three kids and I'm not quite 30. Woah.

Today, I'm sharing a few things on my radar...plus that recipe (the official one) I promised you. Enjoy!


 I'm loving the Magisto app. It turns your photos into quick little movies, complete with music and visual effects. 








  Here's the link to my veggie soup...you'll want to try it as soon as it cool outside! (Try it with your favorite meat also). My friend Zac makes the wellfleet sea salt pictured...what's food without salt?


Finally...labor day sales are out of control! I have my eye on a few things. What about you?! 





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, me too! Only in October! Eeek! 30.... Sigh.

    Anyway, great shares! And nice meeting you(r blog).... Can't wait to scroll on!

    ReplyDelete