photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

February 26, 2014

humpday!

Get ready for some chop-licking, y'all! I just spent my lunch hour with John McLemore frying 'wings and things' and it was GOOD! More on that later...

Hope your day is turning out to be a good one! We've had our ups and downs this week. Ford got stuck on the middle shelf in my linen closet (I don't even want to know how he got up there...), MC was devastated most of yesterday (but she said she didn't know why), and Beeland SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT for the first time in her life! (that has been the highest 'up' of the week so far). I've successfully made two dinners this week (insert round of applause) and the laundry- though in piles all over the place- is done! Somebody pop open the champagne! Getting something done around the house is more exciting, to me, than passing a driver's test. 

May the rest of your Wednesday be happy and drama-free! I've got some editing to do...Frying in MeMaw's kitchen coming soon to a computer near you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment