photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

September 8, 2014

A Tour through Blogland

Hi there! This morning, I'm happy to take part in the tour of blogland. Last Monday my friend, Heidi Rew (you know her from this post), mentioned me on her blog. Now it's my turn to highlight three of my blogging buddies and inspirations. Between strep throat and soccer games, I didn't give these girls much notice. Please don't hold them to tagging three other bloggers...either way, I wanted to tell you about them. So! Everyone...meet these fun new friends:

First up is Laura Perkins. We weren't "joined at the hip besties," in college, but we did run in the same circles. I admired her style and kind personality. We moved to New York City about the same time. I moved to Georgia and got married and she stayed in the big city. Laura's rocking the fashion scene and her blog that documents her fashionable days. Your Sunday Best is a tribute to her dear friend who past a few years ago. Such a sweet thing to keep someone's passion for life alive in this way. Yay, Laura!

photo credit: Your Sunday's Best

This next lady, you may know. She's kind of a big deal (and she's probably already been featured in a million places), but she happens to be my parents' neighbor so I get to hear/see how awesome she is on a regular basis. You can find Layla Palmer over at The Lettered Cottage. Follow her and her hubby, Kevin, as they transform their home one square foot at a time. They're also in the middle of a beautiful adoption, which she keeps us updated on as well. You can help bring their little blessing and other precious babies home to their families by purchasing one of her cute tee-shirts

photo credit: The Lettered Cottage
Finally, I want to introduce you to this housewife I found through instagram. Her name is Tiffany and like me, she's a mom of three kids, a fashion grad, and has worked really hard to launch a line of clothes for children. She's the master of all trades when it comes to her company and since I know what that's like, I had to share her story with you! She was pregnant with twins, when one of them was born very early...miracles happen, people...twin brother is due to arrive in November. She's an inspiring lady with a trendy little collection to boot.  

photo credit: www.missdessa.com



1 comment: