photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

November 3, 2014

Chairish your space

Recently, I was given the fun opportunity to style a kitchen/ dining nook for Chairish. If you're unfamiliar, Chairish is an online site that lets you to sell furniture, accessories, and lighting or buy from other sellers (often with free delivery and always free local pick-up).

Click here to see other rugs like this
Their team wanted to feature this rug and needed some inspiration on how to pull it all together from their (awesome) inventory. Thanks to Holly for reaching out to me...I am flattered that out of all the incredibly talented design bloggers out there, you guys chose moi! What?! Okay...here we go. Since the rules were whatever I wanted them to be, I literally chose random pieces that caught my eye. I think this concept turned out well and I wouldn't be sad if Santa wanted to deliver this little nook to my chimney come December...Santa...?
I'm drawn to this painting called Ice Cream and Ferris Wheels; The colors are beautiful and that title is so fun and playful. It reminds me of my own family, so I had to choose it! Linda Colletta has a wonderful collection that you might want to see.


These two pieces don't seem to be a perfect match at first, but toss in a few unique and fab accessories and a few classic chairs and pendants...and voila! I present to you a modernly vintage- easy to live in- pass the peas, please- family style kitchen/dining nook. Hope you like! 

If you more than like it...then it can be your's! Just hop on over to their site or choose from the list below and have a cup of joe while you wait for the goods to be delivered. Don't forget to invite me over for supper around your uh-maz-ing new carved wooden table. 



I'd have to recover the chairs, I think...but everything else, I'd take just as is! Happy dining!

No comments:

Post a Comment