photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

June 13, 2014

Happy Dances all around

Hi guys!

Hope y'all have had a fabulous week! We did (and now we're ready to kick our feet up for a few hours)! I can't wait to fill you in on my grandfather's 82nd birthday party- it was something! But first, I'm so thrilled and super flattered to be over on David Venable's blog today.


It's so cool that this opportunity came along; For a long time (and maybe still) I really believed my grandmother only had one channel...you guessed it. Most of the gifts 'Nannah' has given me in the last 30 years, have been ordered over the phone...from make-up to blankets to Christmas dinner...all QVC products. Then I married Mac and he started working with QVC. I almost passed out when that happened. Now this!  We love the people up there and as Nannah would say, I'm tickled pink to share
one of my favorite treats with the Q-munity! :)

If you have a sec, check out this yummy treat my family (minus Mac, because he's not a fruit fan...weirdo!) enjoys when it's warm outside. It's delish! Thanks again to our friends in West Chester
for reaching out and letting me join you today!


this is an oldie, but goodie. the picture of summertime!

Here's a sneak peek of the shindig we threw last night! This was after our unexpected guest showed up and tried to ruin the night. (Downpour, you can soak my magnolia runner, but you can't rain on our parade!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment