photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

August 23, 2014

The Weekend WORD.

...when your man turns on the tv and says, "Good timing, this game just started!" and you say, "This game happened seven years ago." (and he continues to watch and cheer as if it hasn't happened yet)

...when your man is mad that you forgot to buy dog food, then moves (the new bag of dog food you bought that morning) out of his way, so he can get in the truck to go buy dog food.

...when your man tells you he'll watch the kids for 10 whole minutes so you can take a shower...so you won't have to go to that child's birthday party looking so rough...

Men...Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. I'm laughing all the way to the nail salon...actually I'm not on the way to the nail salon. I'm still sitting on the couch watching a football game from 1865 and thinking about the nail salon. 

I'm thankful the Mac-daddy is intelligent, good looking, has a sense of humor, and is faithful to provide for our family (otherwise I wouldn't give him a hard time). I'm also thankful he doesn't write a column; He'd have lots of "...when your woman" material.


No comments:

Post a Comment