photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

June 4, 2014

Welcome to Reality 101, please take a seat.

Tonight was some kind of awesome. MC couldn't finish supper, because she "just couldn't eat with all the silliness in the room." Said child spent the rest of the evening limping around like an old lady because she thought she might have stumped her pinky toe on an ant. Ford made a poop trail from the living room to the powder room, for whatever reason...I tried to think happy thoughts while gagging, while cleaning the floor, while yelling at everyone to freeze or else...

Meanwhile, Beelie-boo thought it the perfect time to try to crawl, cut a tooth on Ford's shoe, and recite the pledge of allegiance in Spanish, while old dog barked at a lizard as if it were a masked intruder. 

The dishes are overflowing and the smell coming from my front loader washing machine might be worse than the smell coming from the sippy cup I just found in the back seat of my newish ride. I'm a little hesitant to look in the mirror for fear there may be a large "L" or spit-up on my forehead. 

That's what happened after 5:00 p.m.

We're also working on teaching Ford that he can't play tackle with his baby sister. Bless his heart...bless her heart. Bless everyone's heart! Eye-twitch...



2 comments:

  1. OMG the expression on that little baby's face...well, bless her heart! (As a Yankee, I am quite proud to use that expression at just the right moment. I have been schooled by several Alabamans)
    This post made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord I died at the "stubbed her toe on an ant!" lol. These little ones make you crazy but it's a good kinda crazy, right?!

    ReplyDelete