photo homenew1.jpg photo aboutnew1.jpg photo recipesnew1.jpg

April 6, 2014

Sharks and minnows

Spring break is OVER!!! I mean spring break is over. Bummer. I am so thankful for best friends who include us in their beach trips. It's always fun to travel with other families; but last week may have ended our five-year tradition. Tell me I'm not the only one on planet mom who suffers from what-if syndrome. (What if the current drags him under? What if she runs off and I can't find her? What if somebody falls off the top bunk? What if they figure out how to unlock the front door?) There's a thin line between good parenting and being super paranoid. Every now and then, both of my feet get stuck on that line. My paranoia comes across loud and clear in the times we are away from home, when Mac's not with us or when my kids' listening ears aren't working. I just love 'em a whole lot. Even though there were many '1...2...THREE's,' there were plenty of precious smiles, belly laughs, and really good food to balance the tattling, not-fairs, and melt-downs. Yay for friends, fun times, and YAY for pre-school!



 



I am madly in love with these kids! My blessings are to many to count, but they are two of the biggest and best and most obvious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment